Friday, June 25, 2021

what is the best place to visit and why




What is the best place to visit and why? 

  


The best place to visit in Christchurch because there are a lot of things to do like a big park called Margaret mage park you have to go up a lot of rope steps just to get to a slide . It has a lot of things to do there. There are a lot of nice places to go for dinner like the garden restaurant. There are also a lot of places to stay like the Ashley hotel. There are also like 6-7 malls there could be more and they are really big malls. The biggest mall is Ricton mall and that is my favourite mall, my favourite place in the mall, Kmart and the sushi bar and I also like smuggle. I definitely recommend Ricton mall.there is a swimming pool with hydro slides. There are two slides that you can go down. The slides are really cool.  Go and visit Christchurch.


2 comments:

  1. hi im veronica from greymain school and my favourite place to visit is christchirch so i can see my little brother and my big sister thank you for shering

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is mckenna from greymain school and once i saw this i had to go into it because i love christchurch aswell there is so much stuff to do there. what i like about your post is that you told us what there is to do there but maybe next time you can write abit more.

    from Mckenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.